- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by .
Several sites have one or more daily chess puzzles.
- The best I know of is chesspuzzle.net
- Shredder Chess has three puzzles a day: shredderchess.com
- Chess Tempo has a nice collection too: chesstempo.com
- pgn4web has a daily puzzle: pgn4web.casaschi.net
- GameKnot have a good collection of puzzles too: GameKnot.com
- There’s a daily puzzle at ChessVideos.tv
Steve is the Admin Secretary for the Bury St Edmunds Chess Club. He is also the Internet Officer for the Bury Area Chess League and since 2015 has been the organiser of the Bury St Edmunds Chess Congress. Outside of chess, if there is such a thing, Steve works in IT at Atalian Servest.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.